At NIKKAHMEE.COM, we are committed in maintaining the trust and confidence of our members and visitors to our web site. In particular, we wish you to know that we do not have commercial interest by selling/trading your email lists with other companies and any other businesses for marketing purposes. For your peace or mind, we have provided a detailed information on the reason of collecting information, how we use it, and how we keep it safe and secure
Information we collect from you
Upon each and every visit on our site, following information will automatically be collected:
- Technical information, including the Internet protocol (IP) address used to connect your device to the Internet, browser type and version, time zone setting, browser plug-in types and versions, operating system and platform
- Information about your visit, including the full Uniform Resource Locators (URL), clickstream to, through and from our site (including date and time), pages you viewed, download errors, length of visits to certain pages, page interaction information (such as scrolling, clicks, and mouse-overs), and methods used to browse away from the page.
When someone visits NIKKAHMEE.COM we use a third party service, Google Analytics, to collect standard internet login information and details of visitor behaviour patterns. This happens to find out the number of visitors to the various parts of the site. This information is only processed in a way which does not identify anyone. We do not make, and do not allow Google to make, any attempt to find out the identities of those visiting our website.
Information stored with us is used in the following ways:
- to administer our site and for internal operations, including troubleshooting, data analysis, testing, and research;
- to improve our site performance to ensure that content is presented in the most effective manner for you and for your device in use;
- to measure or understand the effectiveness of advertising we serve to visitor and others
Disclosure of your information
In the event of selling/buying any business/assets, we may disclose your personal data to the prospective seller/buyer of such business or assets.
If NIKKAHMEE or substantially all of its assets are acquired by a third party, personal data held about existing members may be one of the transferred assets.
Where We Store Your Personal Data
All information provided is and will be stored on our secure servers.
Unfortunately, the transmission of information via the internet is not completely secure. Although we do our best to protect your personal data, we cannot guarantee the security of your data transmitted to our site; any transmission is at your own risk. Once we have received your information, we will use strict procedures and security features to prevent unauthorised access.
You have the right to ask not to process your personal data for marketing purposes. Users or members will usually be informed (before collecting data) if we intend to use your data for such purposes or if we intend to disclose any of your information to any third party for such purposes.
Our site may, from time to time, contain links to and from the websites of our partners. If you follow a link to any of these websites, please note these websites have their own privacy policies and we do not accept any responsibility or liability for these policies. Please check these policies before you submit any personal data to these websites.
Access To Information
The Act and General Data Protection Regulations GDPR gives you the right to access information held about you. Your right of access can be exercised in accordance with the Act or GDPR. Any access request will be subjected to a fee to meet our costs in providing you with the detailed information we hold about you.
Third Party Sites
NIKKAHMEE.COM may include links to other websites. These websites are owned and operated by third parties and they are responsible for processing personal data in accordance with their own privacy policies.